top of page


If you are a LLC or you hired yourself as an employee of your corporation and gave yourself a salary (W-2), that personal income must be listed on your Form-1040. The Form-1040 is your personal Income Tax Return. Some corporations are considered "pass-through" entities in which profit and loss "pass through" the business and to the member or owner of the company. The member or owners of the company are then required to list the income, profit and losses on their personal income tax return.


Some of the Schedule that we used for any Dividend, and Profit or Losses that business incurred and Form-1099-Misc (Independent Contracting) is the following:


Schedule C


Schedule C lists deductions, dividends and any profit or losses the business incurred. Schedule C usually allows you to list expenses that were required to run your business. For example, the mileage to and from business meetings and lunches can be written off as an expense. You need an employer identification number for your schedule C for your corporation, which you should have received from the IRS. Schedule C is not a stand-alone document and is usually accompanied by your 1040 or 1120.


This is a list of documents and information you will need to bring with you to enable us file your income tax return accurately so you get your refund fast.


  • Proof of identification. (A driver's license or any other Government issued photo identification)

  • Social Security Cards for you, your spouse and all dependents or a Social Security Number verification letter issued by the Social Security Administration.

  • Proof of Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN). If you, your spouse or your dependents are not eligible for a Social Security Number, you may need to obtain an Individual Tax Identification Number. We can help you obtain one. 

  • Birth dates for you, your spouse and all dependents that will be on the tax return.

  • Wages and earning i.e. From W-2, W-2G, 1099-R from all employers

  • Form 1099 - Interest and dividend statements from banks.

  • Copy of last year's Federal and State returns.

  • Total amount paid to a day care provider or baby sitter and their Social Security Number or Employer Identification Number.

  • For individuals who are married and filing jointly, both spouses must be present to sign all required forms. Call us first for all your questions.

Schedules for FORM-1040s

Reminder: 2018 Individual Income Taxes Return is Due on

April 15th, 2018

You       Spouse       Dependents
You       Spouse       Dependents
You       Spouse       Dependents

Basic Information


Name, SSN or ITIN, and Date of Birth

Last Year's Return - hard copy or PDF

Estimated Taxes Paid


Documents or Forms Needed


Form W-2s - wage and tax statements, Dependents Social Security Card, Birth Certificate, Medical or School Record Showing parents name and relationship.


Form 1095s – includes health insurance marketplace statement (1095-A), health coverage (1095-B) and employer-provided health insurance offer and coverage (1095-C).


Form 1098s - includes mortgage interest (1098 and student loan interest (1098-E)


Form 1099s - includes dividend income (1099-DIV), interest income (1099-INT & 1099-OID), merchant card and third party network payments (1099-K),  miscellaneous income (1099-MISC), retirement plan distribution (1099-R), sale of home or real estate (1099-S), capital gain transactions (1099-B), distributions from an HSA, Archer MSA, or Medicare Advantage MSA (1099-SA) and unemployment compensation (1099-G).


Form 2439s - notice to shareholder of undistributed long-term capital gains.


Schedule K-1s - partnership, S Corporation and estate or trust income.


Personal Records


Child and Dependent Care Expenses


Education Expenses


Medical Expenses


Vehicle (Personal Property) Taxes Paid


Real Estate Taxes


Mortgage Interest Paid


Charitable Contributions


Business or Employee Expenses


Gambling Expenses


Investment Transactions


Retirement Contributions


Foreign Earned Income and Foreign Taxes Paid


Moving Expenses



E-file Copy Ready to Print


Bank Information (Account and Routing Number for Direct Deposit/Withdrawal)


Prior year's Self-Select PIN or Prior year's AGI (Adjusted Gross Income)

Driver license to speed your refund with the IRS

bottom of page