top of page

Immigration Service

EJ Tax & Immigration Services, is private entity not affiliated with the U.S. Government that help you to fill out immigration forms that are required when you ask benefit from USCIS through family members, and employer. Even though “our firm is NOT an attorney licensed to practice law OR give legal advice about immigration or any other legal matter or accept fees for legal advice," we are expert in the preparation of immigration forms and collect all evidence and document requested by USCIS on your behalf. However, if you need any legal immigration advice, please feel free to contact a licensed attorney or your local bar association for all legal matters.


EJ Tax & Immigration Services, would like to inform you that All USCIS FORMS are free and you can go to the USCIS website and download them if you try to fill out the form yourself, ( However, if you need experts to prepare the legal immigration form on your behalf, our firm have professional’s specialist with more than 15 years of experience preparing USCIS forms and collecting evidence to adjudicate your status. Our firm also help you to submit your petition for relative that live outside of United States for a reasonable price. Our clients are more than satisfy with our services and prices. 


Below you can find all the type of forms that our firm can help you with. As stated above you can go to USCIS Website and print whatever form free. Our firm just charge you if you request our service to fill out the form on your behalf.


Bottom of Form

AR-11 | Alien’s Change of Address Card

I-130A | Biographic Information

G-639 | Freedom of Information Act/Privacy Act Request

G-845 | Verification Request

G-1145 | E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance

I-9 | Employment Eligibility Verification

I-90 | Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card

I-102 | Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Document

I-129F | Petition for Alien Fiancé(e)

I-130 | Petition for Alien Relative

I-131 | Application for Travel Document

I-134 | Affidavit of Support

I-212 | Application for Permission to Reapply for Admission into the United States After Deportation or Removal

I-485 | Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status

I-485 | Supplement A | Supplement A to Form I-485, Adjustment of Status Under Section 245(i)

I-539 | Application To Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status

I-601 | Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility

I-601A | Application for Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver

I-693 | Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record

I-730 | Refugee/Asylee Relative Petition

I-751 | Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence

I-765 | Application for Employment Authorization

I-821 | Application for Temporary Protected Status

I-821D | Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals

I-824 | Application for Action on an Approved Application or Petition

I-829 | Petition by Entrepreneur to Remove Conditions on Permanent Resident Status

I-864 | Affidavit of Support Under Section 213A of the INA

I-864A | Contract Between Sponsor and Household Member

I-864EZ | Affidavit of Support Under Section 213A of the Act

I-865 | Sponsor's Notice of Change of Address

I-912 | Request for Fee Waiver

N-400 | Application for Naturalization

N-565 | Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document

N-600 | Application for Certificate of Citizenship



  • Most Used Forms

    • Apply for Citizenship (Form N-400)

    • Apply for a Green Card (Form I-485)

    • Help My Relative Immigrate (Form I-130)

    • Apply for Employment Authorization (Form I-765)

    • Affidavit of Support (Form I-864)

    • Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9)

    • Apply for a Travel Document (Form I-131)

    • Remove Conditions on a Green Card through Marriage (Form I-751)

    • Renew or Replace My Green Card (Form I-90)

    • G-1055, Fee Schedule

Adjust of Status

Required Document for

Required Immigration 
Document for Parents

Required Immigration 
Document for Spouses

Required Immigration 
Document for Siblings

bottom of page